Outstanding Legal Practice
Since joining Drexler Law in 2006, Attorney William Drexler has provided industry-recognized legal service to his clients, focusing on criminal defense and family law litigation in Colorado Springs. As a graduate of Washburn University School of Law, he has been admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of Colorado as well as the U.S. District Court District of Colorado.
His practice has been recognized by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys, naming him among their Top 10 for 2017. His understanding of criminal defense helps him strategize on each client’s behalf to obtain the best possible outcome for their cases.
Will works with Drexler Law to create compelling cases that protect the interests of families.
Will is a proud alumnus of the University of Colorado. Will’s experience as a legal investigator for over a decade before going to law school is unrivaled among practicing attorneys. Will’s ability to sift through the details of a case is a tremendous asset to our clients facing complex divorces, custody proceedings, protection orders or criminal charges.
Will is an avid outdoor enthusiast taking advantage of the extensive network of hiking trails, off-road excursions and camping opportunities in the desert southwest. Between his outdoor adventures, his experience as a legal investigator and his knowledge of the law, Will is surely to be one of the most interesting people to be encountered; however, that intrigue is likely second to his sense of humor.
Areas of Practice
- Divorce & Custody
- Criminal Defense
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- Fraud crimes
- Domestic violence
- Family Law Litigation
- Protection Orders & Defense of Protection Orders
- Colorado, 2006
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- Washburn University School of Law, Topeka, Kansas
- Juris Doctor - June, 2006
- University Of Colorado, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - June, 1989
Honors & Awards
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys - Top 10, 2017
- Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 – Family Law
- The Nation Trial Lawyers – Top 100 Trial Lawyers
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Colorado Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- El Paso County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of William Drexler, Owner
- Senior Associate Attorney, GLG, PLLC, Colorado Springs, CO
- State Deputy Public Defender, Denver Trial Division