COMMITTED AND CARING
Ray has been helping Colorado families with divorces, child custody battles, spousal and child support issues and stepparent adoptions since 2005. As an of counsel attorney, Ray brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to Drexler Law and continues to represent clients in each of these areas. If Ray can’t negotiate a good deal for his clients, he’ll fight for them in Court. With his stellar advocacy skills and vast experience, he gets great results for clients in case after case.
Ray served 25 years in the Air Force as an enlisted command post controller, an ICBM missile launch officer and a Judge Advocate, culminating in his selection as a Staff Judge Advocate where he led a 28-person office and provided advice to senior leadership on a wide variety of issues. Following his retirement from the Air Force in 2005, Ray moved to Colorado, opened Chamberland Law, and began helping clients with family law issues until 2023. He now advocates for clients with family law issues as an of counsel for Drexler Law.
- JD from Creighton University (Cum Laude)
- MA in Administrative Management from Central Michigan University
- MA In Military Science from Air Command and Staff College
- BA in business from Bellevue College, NE (Summa Cum Laude)
- Colorado 1995
- El Paso County Family Law Bar since 2005
- Nebraska from 1994 – 2010
- General Courts-Martial of the United States- 1995
- US Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces- 1994
- US Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals- 1994